From our Safari 4×4 vehicle, Bel Ombre Nature Reserve looks like the African savanna.The wildlife enthusiasts can experience the astonishing Mauritian ...
Quad TourThe best quad biking tours and adventures in the wild south of Mauritius! Our 2-hour Quad tours in Bel ...
Guided Trek with RangerExplore the endemic forest at the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve through our 2 or 5-hour guided trek, with ...
Buggy TourWhether at Frédérica or along the Riverine Trail, the buggy holds the promise of an exciting adventure for off-road ...
Guests are taken in our Land Rover to one of the two exceptional picnic spots, designed by award-winning Design Company ...
Roving picnicsA premium guided outing in our Land Rover (called Bostok), along the scenic routes in the south west of ...
Discover Bel Ombre Nature Reserve !
Bel Ombre Nature Reserve. Four words that sound like a promise. Nestled in the heart of Bel Ombre, this protected territory of 1,300 hectares hosts unique biodiversity, to be discovered without moderation!Adventurer or nature lover, Bel Ombre Nature Reserve is the place for you. With [...]Learn more
From bay to bay, carried by soft breezes
Ah, the wild south and its marvelous landscapes! They make us dream of what Mauritius must have looked like when its first inhabitants arrived… Off we go for a 90 minutes’ adventure from bay to bay, in 11 exotic steps!Aboard a 14-seater van, in the company of a guide [...]Learn more
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “While staying at Heritage Le Telfair, our Guest Services arranged a unique Buggy Tour experience at...” more
- “How this place is not spoke of more I have no idea. Easily one of the...” more
- “The nature reserve is a must for anyone visiting the south coast of Mauritius. It was...” more
- “Interesting few hours at the nature reserve. much to see and do depending on what you...” more